Visa and Work permit
Do you want to live, work or get married in Thailand? You can’t stay as long as you want. because you need a visa And if you intend to work You must have a work permit. We can make it easy for business owners, investors and talent.

Type of Visas

Types of visas we can help you with

Marriage visa

Do you want to get married in Thailand? First you need to get a visa. Non-Immigrant O (Marriage) Marriage visas allow a stay in the country for 90 days, which gives you enough time to spend with your significant other and get married.

Requirements are different for foreign men and women. If you are a foreign man marrying a Thai woman. You must have at least 400,000 baht in your Thai bank account or earn at least 40,000 baht per month.

But if you are a female foreigner who is about to marry a Thai man. A man must prove that he has paid personal income tax correctly.

You can apply for this visa before arriving in Thailand. or can obtain a tourist visa for 60 days to enter Thailand and change visa They must meet financial requirements and maintain a tourist visa. The money must be maintained in the bank account for at least two months. Before the country allows you to change your visa
From 15,000 THB


Work visa

Work visas allow you to invest or work in Thailand. Once approved will be eligible for a work permit for investment opportunities and able to open a Thai bank account This visa can enter the country without limits. But must leave Thailand every 90 days if you do not apply for an extension of time at the Immigration office. The visa is valid for one year.

To apply for this visa You need a passport Sponsor’s Certificate and a complete visa application The Thai embassy or consulate will review your application.
From 15,000 THB

Other types of visas in Thailand:


Study visa

If you want to study in Thailand must have a visa Non-Immigrant ED (Education) with first acceptance from a school in Thailand

There are two options for applying for this visa. If you are in Thailand with a different type of visa can go to the immigration department in Thailand and applying for a visa change By filling out the form TM.86, the cost is 2,000 baht.

but if you are not yet in Thailand can apply at the Thai consulate By filling out the application form TM. 87, the cost depends on the Thai consulate office.

Your visa is valid for 90 days regardless of application. You can request an extension every 90 days until you graduate.
Request Quote


Retirement visa

Are you planning to retire in Thailand? You will need a visa. Non-Immigrant O-A (Retirement) to live your dreams. You must be at least 50 years old and unable to work in Thailand. by having to pass a health check Criminal background check and have financial requirements

You must have at least 800,000 baht in your Thai bank account or earn at least 65,000 baht per month.

Many people find it easier to get another type of visa to enter the country. which they switched to a visa to a retirement visa Because a tourist visa requires a round-trip ticket. show to the staff
Request Quotation


smart visa

Thailand issues a 4-year smart visa to attract talent The types of visas are Talent, Investor, Executive, Startup and others (family members). This type of visa allows you to stay in the country for four years. And do not need a work permit. Immigration reporting will be extended for one year instead of 90 days, and re-entry permits will not be required. You can also bring your family. both spouses and children will receive the same benefits Each type has its own set of properties.

Let us determine if you meet the requirements.
Request Quote


investor visa

If you invest at least 10 million baht in Thailand You can get a visa Non-Immigrant IB (Investment) Investment may include condominiums. Government bonds, state enterprises, and fixed deposits with bank accounts
Request Quote

Work permit

An applicant for a work permit must have either a non-immigrant visa or a permanent residence permit.

Company requirements to hire a foreign employee

You cannot work for a Thai company. If there is no work permit You must first obtain a non-immigrant visa and enter Thailand before obtaining a work permit. If the license is approved It will be the same duration as a nonimmigrant visa. Then the work permit must be extended when it expires.

The company you work for must have a registered capital of 2 million baht and have at least 4 Thai employees registered with the Social Security Fund. and registered for VAT Your company can let us handle all the necessary documents.

Visa or work permit 15,000 THB
Visa and work permit 25,000 THB


90-day Reporting

In case you are a foreigner residing in Thailand You must report to the Immigration Office every 90 days by providing the Immigration Office with your address and current status. to maintain your visa status But you do not need to report yourself if you have entered or left the country in the last 90 days because the visa will be recalculated every time you enter the country.

in the reporting process It may take up to 14 days before the due date, 90 days or 7 days after.

90-day Reporting 3,000 THB